App: Calculating the combustion values
Calculating the combustion values
- Either enter the %-by-vol. for individual gas components or select the gas type.
- The sum of the components must total 100%, otherwise no result will be displayed.
- The density, density ratio, lower calorific value and min. air requirement for the gas mixture are displayed below the table on the left-hand side.
- Enter either the gas/air ratio or the O2 flue gas component on the right-hand side, without pressing “Return”. (The program calculates instantaneously.)
- Of the two values, whichever has not been entered is then calculated along with the flue gas density and the air requirement.
- Either the capacity or the gas flow rate can be entered at the bottom on the right.
- Of the two values, whichever has not been entered is then calculated along with the air flow rate.
Download this application as a PDF file