App: Calculating the SIL, PL
Calculating the SIL, PL
- Select whether sensor, logic and actuator should be displayed separately or together, e.g. on the burner control unit PFU, the ionization electrode is a sensor which is part of the logic.
- Select products for sensor, logic and actuator, or enter PFHD and SIL/PL values manually.
- Once products have been selected, choose the channels and enter the demand rate per hour or per year, without pressing “Return”. (The program calculates instantaneously.)
- If manual entry has been selected, enter the PFHD, SIL and/or PL values.
- Once all values have been entered, read off the PFHD, SIL and/or PL values for the entire system.
Download this application as a PDF file