Date(s) - 19/03/2021
09:00 - 16:30
Actuators and burner control units can be adapted for special use thanks to corresponding parameterization. Here, not only functional but also safety aspects must be taken into account. Honeywell Thermal Solutions burner control units BCU and actuators IC 40 can be programmed and set using the BCSoft software. This seminar provides information on the possibilities offered by this software and how to use it as well as practical exercises.
– Normative and safety issues when programming the BCU
– Introduction to the installation and use of BCSoft
– BCSoft for the programming and visualizing of BCU 3xx, 4xx and 5xx, PFU, FCU and IC 40
– Installation of the software, connecting and reading the devices
– Programming exercises with BCU and IC 40
– Using BCSoft to help with troubleshooting and device replacement
Trained personnel working for operators and companies commissioning industrial thermoprocessing equipment who have to install, check and replace burner control units BCU and actuators IC 40.
This seminar builds on knowledge acquired during the practical seminar “Industrial gas utilization – Commissioning and maintenance”. We therefore recommend attending the practical seminar first to ensure you have the necessary basic knowledge.
Duration and times
1 day, starting at 9:00 am and finishing at 4:30 pm
€ 595 per person plus VAT
Page 18 (2020 year planner)
Register online at the following address: www.kromschroeder.com➔Company➔Seminars➔Seminars
Travel and accommodation
Travel and accommodation are not included in the course fee. You will find information about accommodation in the list of hotels on page 25 (Hotels in Osnabrück) and a description of how to find us on page 24 (How to get to Lotte near Osnabrück).