Date(s) - 05/10/2020
09:00 - 16:30
In this seminar, we give you an overview of the design and function of industrial thermoprocessing equipment pursuant to DIN EN 746-2. In addition to the basic equipment stipulated, special cases such as restart or high temperature operation are explained and assessed from a safety point of view. While the seminar entitled “Regulations for industrial gas users” is mainly intended for operators and users, This seminar deals with the legal situation for system installers and commissioning staff. Along with gas equipment which functions flawlessly, safe electrical installation and control of the industrial furnace is an essential requirement for safe operation.
In this seminar we explain the requirements on electrical equipment and familiarize you with safety assessment in accordance with SIL and PL. The seminar is rounded off with practical advice on commissioning and monitoring.
- Introduction to, and explanation of, the design and functions of gas-fired industrial thermoprocessing equipment
- Required equipment for the application of legal provisions for the safe fitting out of thermoprocessing systems pusuant to DIN EN 746-2
- Legal requirements on planning engineers, system installers and commissioning staff
- Standards for electrical equipment of thermoprocessing systems
- Introduction to standardization and safety assessment in accordance with SIL/PL
- Necessity and implementation of flue gas analysis when commissioning
Planning engineers, system installers and commissioning staff working on industrial thermoprocessing equipment who would like to get a general idea about current standards, structure and function. This seminar is also suitable for trained personnel working for service providers and operators who would like to know more about the structure and design of their thermoprocessing equipment.
If you are interested in acquiring more detailed information on technical regulations from the point of view of operators of industrial thermoprocessing equipment, we recommend that you attend the seminar entitled “Regulations for industrial gas users”.
Duration and times:
1 day, starting at 9.00 a.m. and finishing at 4.30 p.m.
Informationcenter Elster Thermal Solutions, Strotheweg 1, 49504 Lotte – Germany
Drinks, snacks and lunch are included in the course fee.
Travel and accommodation:
Not included in the seminar fee.
You will find information about accommodation in the list of hotels on page 25 of our seminar brochure.
575 € per person plus VAT
The fee will be billed after the seminar.
Verfügbare Plätze: 12
Buchungen sind für diese Veranstaltung nicht mehr möglich.